Sunday 17 January 2016

Acting on the feedback given

 We as a group have been praised by our peers for many aspects of our title sequence, especially the misc en scene.

 We received feedback that we needed to make the cuts towards the end of the title sequence faster so it can mirror the speed of the sound. This will be the objective I will aim to achieve by the 20th of January.

It was also suggested that we cut the soundtrack I produced ( creating my own version of see you again). I agree with that statement as it will defiantly increase the tension and " goose bumps" the audience experience.

The Titles/ credits were defiantly a problem in this rough cut but in the groups defence, it was more of a placement for when we create our actual credits.

I thank everyone for the positive feedback but even more for the constructive criticism because it will make our title sequence better.



No comments:

Post a Comment