Wednesday 6 January 2016

Blog Feedback


I have been set targets by my teacher in order to attain a higher mark in my blog. According to my teacher, my independent research is of high quality and very detailed and I use different forms of ICT competently. However, my blogs frequency has not been as good and I need to post more frequently to make sure I increase my mark. I also need to add more evidence of production work because there is a slight imbalance in my production work evidence in comparison to my independent research which doesn't allow me to obtain higher marks. In addition, I have some key blog posts that are missing from my blog, meaning that I need to post them in order to increase my mark.

Overall, the feedback received is very detailed and specific, therefore it helps set a checklist of aims to be completed, which makes it much easier to understand what area of my blog needs more work in order to achieve a higher mark and secure an A grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment