Wednesday 6 January 2016

Blog Feedback



My strengths are that when i post a blog, they are consistently detailed and contain useful information  go the filming process and the steps we took to successfully plan and carry out our filming.

Another strength is that i use a variety of presentational apps and software to make my work more interesting and more presentable.

the final strength my blog has is that i have done a lot of independent posts to show that i understand the tasks and what me and my group are doing.

However, I do have some empty posts that i still have to add information to and this is because i did not focus so much on my blog whist filming my title sequence.

another weakness i have to work on is to gain audience feedback for the rough but of our title sequence and evaluate the feedback to get more knowledge about the weaknesses of the film and it should improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment